Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Big Thank You!

The walk was a success! Ben & I ended up raising over $300 between the two of us. He beat out my fundraising total by $10 right at the very end, because his stinking co-workers started donating! Oh well, I can't complain too much, because it all goes to a good cause. The walk on Saturday was tons of fun. Ben's company had a huge team out walking, and it was great to be surrounded by "my people" who just get it.

We'll definitely participate again next year!

And, finally, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you to everyone who so generously donated! We know the economy is rough these days, and it just amazes me over and over again how willing people are to share what they have, even when everyone is pinching pennies these days. I can't say thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment