1. Lower my A1C to at least the mid 6 range.
- Test at least 8 times a day
- Log tests and food and exercise
- Correct if high
- Correct with glucose tabs if low
- Exercise more often (this goal is expanded upon in detail on my personal blog)
- Find an endo that takes my insurance and that I jive with (no more putting up with crappy endos for me!)
- Make an appointment, and then keep in contact/coming back as much as they want me to and as much as I can afford
- Dude, it's been a long time since I've seen a dentist.
- I need to see an eye doctor to get my glasses Rx updated.
- I also probably need to see a retinal specialist to get my tiny bit of retinopathy checked up on.
- See whatever other doctor my endo suggests I see.
Wish me luck!
What are YOUR diabetes goals this year?